COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that we collect:
- Identification data (first name, last name)
- Contact data (home address, e-mail address, phone number)
are those that you provide to us by filling in an order or by requesting information (e.g. by contact form or e-mail), when you book a demonstration or create an account on the website. The compulsory fields are marked accordingly when that information is absolutely necessary to fulfil your request – purchasing, booking a demonstration, signing up for a cooking class etc. You can request for your data that we collected to be deleted at any given time.
We do not store details regarding credit or debit cards and we rely entirely on the fact that our partners ensure completely secure payment services for our clients.
In certain cases, the information we collect does not identify you personally. This is the statistical data regarding the accessing of the website and does not refer directly to a person.
We have the option to obtain information regarding usage of the internet in general and of our website in particular by utilizing cookie type files, stored on your browser or your personal computer’s hard disk. These files contain general information transferred to the hard disk of your computer. They help us improve the website and deliver better, more personalized services, and some of the cookies that we use are essential for website administration. For details regarding cookies and the purpose we use them, please read our cookies policy.
STORING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party, except to our business partners who support us in delivering products and services to you, and except any other statutory cases.
We will use the details of your credit and debit cards and information about your bank accounts ONLY with the purpose of processing your orders and we will not disclose this information to any third party, except cases specified in this document or other statutory cases.
USING PERSONAL DATA
We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve our products and services and to ensure an efficient presentation of our website’s content;
- To deliver you information, products or services that fulfil your expectations and that we think might interest you, those which you solicited or for which you agreed to be contacted;
- To respect the obligations established by a contract between you and us;
- To allow you to use various interactive elements whenever you wish to do so;
- To inform you about changes made to our products and services;
- For conducting our own market research studies (e.g. to invite you to tell us your opinion about our products and services);
- For administering our website and for undergoing internal operations such as debugging, data analysis, statistics;
- To be associated with other already owned or received information and to use for the purposes stated above.
In case you do not agree for your personal or for your company’s data to be used for marketing purposes or for sending you details about our special offers or other information that might be of interest to you, please tick the respective box in the form that contains your data.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL DATA
We can disclose personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- We sell or we buy a business or a package of shares, case in which we will entrust your personal information to the potential buyer or seller of said business or package of shares;
- H.L.K. TRADE S.R.L. or the majority of its shares are purchased by a third party, case in which the clients’ personal information will represent one of the assets transferred to the buyer;
- To abide by a provision of law or to apply the conditions of using the website, to protect our property right or to ensure our own or third-party security. This includes exchange of information with other companies and organizations in order to protect against fraud and reducing credit risk.
We guarantee the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of this data, we have applied adequate physical, electronic and management procedures to protect and secure information collected online. Our security technologies are permanently being revised to ensure they are up to date and efficient.
The information you provide is stored on secured servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of data through the internet is not completely safe. Unless you apply all reasonable measure to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of all information transmitted to our website; any transmission is done at your own risk.
Do not disclose authentication data that we provide to you (or that you choose yourselves) which allow you to access different parts of our website, and respect received instructions in order to allow this data to remain safe and private. Processing payment operations by our partners is made through pages that make these operations secure and according to laws in force. Make sure that you are making each payment through an environment that ensures the safety of the operation.
YOUR RIGHTS, CONTROL OF PERSONAL DATA
At any given time, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data that we store, in accordance to laws in force;
- To request for your personal data to be corrected or updated;
- To request for your personal data to be deleted from our databases;
- To communicate to us your refusal for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes.
To communicate your option, please tick the respective box in the forms we use to collect personal data or in the ”Contact us” section of the website.
Our internet page can contain links to our business partners’ websites or to websites of interest. In case you follow one of these links, you are leaving our website and the control of these sites that you access does not pertain to us. We are not responsible for the protection of personal data that you provide to these websites. We ask you to inform yourselves about the privacy policies before transmitting any personal information to these websites.